It's hard to believe that a little over two weeks ago I had back surgery! And that in January I could barely walk and needed a cane, and on top of all that I had one total hip replacement in March and the other in June. I feel like I'm a walking miracle. How could I not smile?
Except for the crazy things happening in the world! Eeekkk! None of us really knows what the future holds. Every moment is precious.
Keep fighting the good fight!
Happy Friday Team Nibbles Fitness!!
Every Week! Send me a chat with your positives about the week.
LIVE STREAMS 📺
- Every morning M-F @9am Central time
- Navigating a Plant Based Lifestyle
1 thing I ask of you this weekend.
Find ways to make yourself uncomfortable every single day.
Physically & Mentally
You have to push yourself to grow in all areas
Everyone’s hard is different, push to your hard
⏱ Weekends are 30 % of your year
How you use them in important
It's easy to let your foot off the gas and be lazy...
Do not settle this weekend!
RUN THE PLAY:
- Track Your Food
- Hit Calories and Protein 🔥
- Drink Your Water 💦
- Move your body/weight resistance train🏋️
🚶🏽Walk for 45 minutes, 7 days a week
- Prioritize sleep💤
🍺 Track all your food - yes. Even alcohol
RUN THE WEEKEND GAME-PLAN:
3 STEP WEEKEND PLAN FOR SUCCESS
1. PRE-TRACK THE NIGHT BEFORE!
- Plug everything you plan on eating that day into the app the night before, that way you can ensure you do not blow your macros out of the water
- Check the menu! Most restaurants post their menus online. Make the decision of what you plan on eating BEFORE you get to the restaurant and then track it into the app
2. HIT PROTEIN EARLY
- Set yourself up for success by planning to hit the bulk of your protein earlier in the day, leaving room for carbs and fats later in the evening
- This will help you go out and be able to enjoy yourself and not have a bigger meal put you completely over
3. TRAIN EARLY
Start your day by getting your movement in early! That way you can be fully present for the rest of the day!
THE PROCESS DRIVES THE RESULTS.
If you are still struggling, let me know.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS A CHOICE. & SO IS ASKING FOR HELP.
I hope you win today.
Advisor Roberta RS in the 1st Phorm App