Happy Friday Team Nibbles Fitness!
- Once a week!
- Every Morning Monday - Friday at 9am Central Time
- Building Positive Momentum and How to Navigate the Menu
🏈 THE WEEKEND GAME PLAN 🏈
1. Pre track your meals!
2. Hit protein early!
3. Get movement in early!
🚨 HEALTHY WEEKEND TIPS 🚨
Portion your Plate 🥣
- Carb (or) Fat
Ask for Sauce on the Side! ✅
Choose Water or Diet Soda > Soda ✅
Avoid Fried Foods ✅
Don't stuff up on appetizers ✅
Focus on being present and not the food ✅
If you drink, TRACK IT and have water with it!
The ½ point is coming up MONDAY! Have you been actually putting in consistent work for THE BEST RESULTS?
There were a LOT of questions about multivitamins after the ANNOUNCEMENT/Live Stream Monday so I wanted to break down what most people here and myself use to help with directly seeing the benefits we are missing!
Since we were kids, we were told to take a multivitamin. BECAUSE we lack the nutrients, we need from the whole foods we aren’t taking in each day.
We get our micronutrients from a variety of WHOLE FOODS (Fruits/Veggies/lean quality meat) & from a high-quality multivitamin (supplementation)
Our Macronutrients are just as important as our Micronutrients.
Just because you take a multivitamin doesn’t mean you are now not needing to eat fruits and vegetables! Our bodies will always find a way to survive, but I WANT YOU to be doing more than just surviving, I want you running optimally! EAT GOOD FOOD.
Micro Factor is a complete daily essential micronutrient pack that provides our body with 6 crucial components to help support our foundational needs!
1. Multi Vitamin: 💊
provides our body with micronutrients to help fill in the known and unknown gaps of our VARIETY of foods we lack on a day-to-day basis. This also helps our overall natural energy, immune system and metabolism.
2. Fruits and Veggies Capsule 🍎
Provides our body with a variety of fruits and veggies to help our body control free radicals which may help to improve our immune system.
3. COQ10 ♥️
An essential antioxidant that helps support cellular energy, may help control blood pressure, and heart health!
4. Probiotic 🦠
Helps our body maintain a balance of healthy gut bacteria. Which may help improve digestion, mood and nutrient Assimilation (being able to properly use food for energy)
5. EFA: Essential Fatty Acids 🧠
Helps provide our body with essential fats that it uses to support hormone health as well as the health of our organs.
6. Anti-Oxidant 🏥
Helps provide our body in fighting off free radicals which may improve our overall
FAQS about Micro Factor 🙋♂️
1. Can I take Micro-Factor with Full Mega?
- Yes! And you absolutely should if you are wanting to get the benefits of having Omega-3s in your diet, as Micro-Factor does not have as many of the key ingredients (EPA/DHA) that full mega has which help support reduced inflammation.
2. Is micro factor gluten free?
3. When should I take Micro-Factor?
- with a meal whenever it is most convenient for you!
4. Micro factor Powder: vegan free and the only difference is the fat content which fuels the body with a vegan version healthy fat instead healthy EFA’s.
If you ever have any questions about Micro-Factor/Powder, or if you are using another multi vitamin and have questions about how to effectively take that please don't ever hesitate to reach out and let me know!
Keep Working hard!
Advisor Roberta RS in the 1st Phorm App